Friday, April 10, 2009

Holy Cuteness!

It's illegal to be this cute, is it not? I just can't say it enough ... I just love my boys so much!! We get photos taken every 3 months to document their growth and I was so happy with the way these turned out! The boys were well behaved. They didn't cry or spitup once (hallelujah)! And they actually enjoyed themselves. We let them crawl around on the floor while we made funny faces and sang funny songs. We kept things casual and we got some great results! This one is my favourites! It totally captures our boys to a tee!



Not that I can't take photos myself, but it's nice to be in a few for a change. Now I know what some of you may be thinking, but I'm far from vain (cough). I am so proud of my boys. When I look into the eyes of Jackson and Jameson, it's hard for me to fathom that they belong to me. That I made them. That they grew in my tummy for 9 months. That they have my eyes. Life is a beautiful thing, and we have that times 2, so forgive me if I enjoy sharing my joy with the world.


The Russell Family (April 2009)

No comments: