Thursday, June 4, 2009

Calling Moon and Moon

I am finally starting to feel like myself again. Having a baby, let alone twins, can really mess with your head. Your body changes significantly. People look at me as a mother first. Not a woman. And that's sometimes hard for me to swallow.

But I'm finally starting to feel like ME again. My pre preg clothes are now falling off my backside, which is so exciting! I was able to get a pair of jeans off that I haven't worn in a couple years with it buttoned and zipped up (you don't wanna know hahah). Oh and I bought a summer dress from H&M the other day for my ridiculously skinny sister, only to find out that the dress fit me just as well. It's about effin time!


I almost forgot to mention my stalker. I was out by myself and this random guy told me that I was "very lucky" and walked off. I have no idea what he was talking about, but it made me feel good in a creepy kinda way! Anyway, the point of this rant is that I've realised that I can still have the life I once had. I can still feel good. I just need to make the effort to get out there and enjoy life and the people in it, while appreciating what I have in front of me!

Robyn x

No comments: