Saturday, February 21, 2009

Surround Sound

Some people think raising twins is just like raising one baby. Well, I'll reserve my true opinion on that right now because I don't want to piss anyone off, but I will say this ... it is NOT the same (and yes, I've been alone for extended periods of time with one baby and it's not the same). It's twice the work. It's twice the expense. It's twice the diapers ... twice the poop! Twice the food and formula... twice the spitup (oh the spitup)! Twice the runny noses ... twice the sleepless nights. Oh, I could go on. Even with Wes around to help, we are always caring for a baby! But it's also twice the joy and, without a doubt, twice the love, so we wouldn't have it any other way!

I thought I'd post this video so you can hear what two babies sound like on a daily basis. Although this video shows you twin chaos, it also shows you twin delight. Enjoy!



PS: Monkey makes a guest appearance in this video!

No comments: