Friday, May 15, 2009

A Little About Me

So ... I started this blog well over a year ago and realised that I have yet to really introduce myself to you, so it's only fitting that I provide a little background on ME so here goes.

My name is Robyn. I'm a shopaholic and have been known to be extremely undomesticated as I'm sure you are well aware of by now. I'm a musician by day and writer by night. I'm a true insomniac. I like being in front of the camera, as well as behind it. I was classically trained in piano, but my true passion has always been my voice. I went to University. I partied. I travelled. I loved
. I lost. I broke hearts, including my own. And I did it all and with no regrets.

I am a flirt by design and I love to laugh. I am too social for my own good. I'm chatty. I'm witty. Some may say I'm gullible. Oh, and I'm super sarcastic. I believe people come into my life for a reason (even if they leave just as quickly as they came). I believe in colours and vibes. I believe in best friends and soul mates. If you're reading this, there's a reason why you're in my life, and for that, I am grateful to you.

I wear my heart on my sleeve. I believe that crying is cathartic. I often want what I cannot have, but it doesn't stop me from trying. I aim to please others, but I'm learning now that the only person I need to please is myself. I have an abundance of love to give and I'm learning to live each day like it's your last. I have a very vivid imagination. I can be a very good girl and a very bad
girl, all at the same time. Oh, if you only knew ...

So, in a nutshell, my blog focuses on my life and the things that inspire
me to share my thoughts with you in this manner. Welcome aboard, thanks for reading, and enjoy the ride! :)

Robyn x


It's another world when you're behind the lens

No comments: