Saturday, March 15, 2008

Having my cake and eating it too ...

Yup ... that's right ... don't be hatin! Every girl deserves to eat cake off their pregnant bellies right? OK so I had to kinda arch my belly out to make this photo happen but look how happy I am. Clearly, this was meant to be! And the cake I was eating was sinful too (thanks Tania)! Every girl deserves to have her cake and eat it too. And don't forget the icing! Please don't be fooled. It's not like I do this all the time. In fact, I've barely gained any weight thus far. In fact, I've had trouble putting weight on, which is very strange ... I've only gained about 10 pounds to date. Most women would be jumping up and down for joy but I worry that I'm not gaining enough for the babies to take what they need from me. So far, they're on target so all I can do is hope for the best and eat whenever I'm hungry! I haven't had any cravings yet except now I'm obsessed with lemon and sour ice. I love rocket popsicles, sour cherry slushies, and lemon gelato! I don't know what it is about sour things ... but it's so refreshing! I can't get enough!

1 comment:

Gail said...

robyn----- I too love anything cool, and slushy, and Lemon!! But, I had my twins a long time ago. 31years ago to be exact. I never had any cravings either. Just ate good good and in all gained 40 or so pounds. In the 25th week I was still small and not looking like I was with twins at all. But, then I did gain, and it all came off with nursing twin's and a bit of dieting after the first ten months.
Glad to hear you are up to gaining 20 to 25 pounds. Take care my dear and keep us posted. Fondly, Gail and Roger Williams